Sunday, August 30, 2009

A New Goal

Have you seen the movie Juile and Julia? I saw it last night and in the movie she blogs about a goal she made to cook all of Julia Child's recipes in her cook book in 365 days. Wow, what an inspirational movie. I came away from this movie feeling like I needed to have a goal and get back to blogging. So .... Get ready!

I have decided to start blogging every single day of the year for 365 days. Not only that but I have a goal in mind. For me cooking is fun but it's not near as fun as scrap-booking or stamping. So my goal for the next 365 days starting on September 1st is going to be to create a project, card or scrapbook page every single day and blog about what I have made. This way not only will you receive new idea's but I will have accomplished so many projects that I will have a full inventory of gifts for others.

Stamping to me is one of the most calming activities because I know that if I mess up I can try again with out a big mess, without feeling like a failure and without a lot of guilt. So Here I go to attempt something that I'm not sure has ever been done before but a worthy goal. I hope my husband will understand as I know it will take time and a great commitment. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Emily and Jeremie said...

congratulations, that's a great goal...good luck. i'm excited to see your progress.

Nicole Nielsen said...

Thanks, I hope I can keep up with it. :)