Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Scrapbook project

I was asked to do a table display for my church where I display my scrapbooks. I have decided that I need to get working on my husbands scrapbook again. It's only been 3 years since I started on it! Time just seems to fly. Jeff's parents gave me all of the pictures they had of him so I could do up a scrapbook for him. I have to say that it's been a bit hard because none of the pictures have dates. So I have been guessing when the pictures of him were around the same time frame or close in years.

If you have any idea's or want to comment your welcome to on these pages! I will hopefully get this book done by Sunday when it's suppose to be on a table for the display. Today this is my Day 2 project! Might as well kill two birds with one stone right!?

No comments: