Friday, September 4, 2009


So today I felt like doing a Christmas card. For some reason the Christmas spirit usually hits me around this time of year. Maybe it's because I'm starting to Christmas shop early or maybe it's the leaves starting to change and my body and mind knows that winter is coming. There is just something magical about the earth blanketed in white don't you think?

So I went through some of my Christmas stamps and found this adorable tree. I wanted to add sparkles so I put glitter on all the little sparkles in the background and then on the tree also. I added dimensional's to the tree square and it really made the card. I don't think this picture does justice to the card, but I will be sending this one to my Chemo Patient. I hope he is okay with Christmas in September.

No comments: